The MPA-155 is an alternative artillery unit available to the enemy faction. Unlike its cousin, the Rocket Artillery Truck, this vehicle fires howitzer rounds and will only fire on specific waypoints when commanded to. Additionally, its reload speed cannot be configured.
MPA-155s fire in Salvos, and those salvos are based on two variables in their directives:
- Default Shots per Salvo - The amount of shots they make per salvo.
- Ripple Rate - The delay between the salvos they make in seconds.
For their firing solutions, the MPA-155s can be given one of four firing orders:
- Fire on Waypoint - The tank fires a salvo at a given waypoint.
- Fire Salvos on Waypoint - The tank fires a specific number of salvos at a given waypoint.
- Fire Salvos on Waypoint Radius - The tank fires a specific number of salvos at random points within a certain radius around the given waypoint.
- Fire on Unit - The tank fires a salvo at a specific unit target.
|Aircraft||ASF-30 • ASF-33 • ASF-58 • GAV-25 Bullshark • HB-106 Bomber • Manta UCAV|
|Ground Units||Infantry (MANPADS) • IRAPC • MAD-4 (Launcher/Radar) • MPA-155 • Rocket Artillery Truck • SAAW • MBT2-E Tank|
|Stationary Emplacements||Bunker A • SAM Fire Control Radar • SAM S/A Radar • SAM Launcher • Storage Tent A • Z20x2 Anti-Air Artillery|
|Sea||DMS Cruiser • Drone Carrier • Gun Boat (Rocket, Mine) • NFP Carrier • NMSS Cruiser|
|(Parenthesis) denote unit variants.|