Welcome to the VTOL VR Wiki! This page is dedicated to providing the information needed for would-be contributors to get started with contributing to the Wiki.
New To Fandom?
If you are new to the Fandom platform as a whole, you can start by reading the Editor tutorial. You will mostly be using the Visual Editor for general article writing, but more complex tasks, such as making Templates, will take place in the Source Editor.
A list of more help pages can be found in Help:Contents.
How To Help Out
The Wiki will almost always be in need of extra improvements as updates to VTOL VR come along along or better ways to present information are discovered. Before you begin editing, make sure you have familiarized yourself with the Wiki's editing and content policies beforehand, as well as the VTOL VR Wiki:Editor Ethics And Policies. Here are some good starting points for general assistance:
- Check the subcategories within the Wiki's to find out which articles need work done on them.
- Be sure to check out any pages labelled with Notices, as these articles will be in greater need of attention than others depending on the type of Notice. Here are some types of Notices:
- Edit Request: Minor - Pages labelled with this Notice will require some general cleaning up for organization or other purposes.
- Edit Request: Major - This Notices signifies pages that require up to total redos, and is commonly found on pages that are old or have received few revisions.
- Stub - This Notice refers to very short pages that could benefit from the addition of further relevant info.
Want To Start A Discussion?
Other Things To Do
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload.
- Write a new article that's on the wanted list!
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting up very long pages into different pages or subpages.